- When someone registers at the website of San Marcial, his details become part of the automated file of personal data created by San Marcial on his own responsibility , with the aim of maintaining and managing the relationship with User as well as tasks of information, research , statistics, training and marketing and promotional activities and advertising both products , services, or activities related to the company .
- San Marcial may pass these personal details only to entities of its group of companies for the purposes set out above .
- The User consents to San Marcial can use their internet browsing details in order to send , from the browser and / or the additional software module , to his internal messaging address , information and advertising San Marcial.
- San Marcial informs the User of his options for exercising rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data collected by San Marcial in accordance with Law 15 /1999 of 13th December, Data Protection Personal Character and other regulations. These rights of access, rectification , opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User and where appropriate his representative, by writing to the following address C/ Alpahor 4, 35510. Matagorda. Lanzarote signed written request . The request must contain the following information: name and surnames of the User , address for correspondence, photocopy of national identity document or passport, and request that the application be specific . In the event of representation, it must be proven by reliable documentation .
- In any case , in compliance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI ) , at the time of data collection , Users may require your express consent to San Marcial to make use of their data in order to send information and advertising by e -mail or equivalent means as SMS on mobile phones.
- If a User subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via e -mail or any other similar or equivalent media, can communicate this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- San Marcial is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to guard it, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations at all times.
- San Marcial reports that do not perform checks on the accuracy of the data , so that it will comply, in each case, the data entered by the User, whether true or not .